This page describes the ways in which personal information is received and collected and how it is used by http://www.ingeltech.com. For this purpose are being used cookie namely text files for easy navigation.
1) What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that the visited sites send to your browser, they are saved only to be sent again to the site at the next visit.
2) What is the purpose of the cookies?
Cookies can be used to monitor the sessions, to authenticate a user so that he can access a site without typing a name and password every time and to save your preferences.
3) What are technical cookies?
These cookies serve for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. Technical Cookies are essential for example to access Google or Facebook without logging in all sessions. It is essential even in very delicate operations such as those of home banking or payment by credit card or by means of other systems.
4) Analytics cookies are technical cookies?
In other words, the cookies that are placed on your browser and re-transmitted by Google Analytics or through the Blogger service statistics or similar are technical cookies?. The Guarantor claimed that these cookies can be considered technical only if “used for optimization of the site by the owner of the site, which may collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the rules provided for technical cookies, concerning disclosures and consent, shall apply to the Analytics cookies.”
5) What are profiling cookies?
These cookies are used to track user navigation to create profiles on its tastes, its preferences, its interests and also on his research. You may have seen banner ads related to a product that just before you have searched the internet. The reason lies in profiling of your interests and so the servers appropriately addressed by the cookies showed to you ads deemed most relevant.
6) Is necessary user consent to install cookies on his terminal?
The installation of technical cookies does not required any consent while profiling cookies can be installed in the user’s terminal only after he has given consent and after being informed in a simplified way.
7) How the webmaster may require the consent?
The Guarantor for Privacy has ruled that when the user browses to a website must appear a banner containing an short informative, the consent request and a link to more extensive information as that shown in this page on that what are profiling cookies and on their use in the website in question.
8) How should be made the banner?
The banner must be designed to hide part of the content of the page and specify that the site uses profiling cookies including third parties. The banner must be rectified only by an active action by the user as it could be a click.
9) What information should contain the banner?
The banner must contain the short information, the link to more extensive information and the button to give consent to the use of profiling cookies.
It is allowed to use a technical cookie that stores user consent so that he should not express again the consent in a subsequent visit to the site.
No. You can use other systems but the alternative system must have the same requirements. Si possono usare altri sistemi purché il sistema individuato abbia gli stessi requisiti. The use of the banner is not necessary for sites that use only technical cookies.
12) What must be present in the page of the more extensive information?
In this page it should be shown the characteristics of installed cookies also by third parties. It should also be shown how users can navigate the site without that their preferences are tracked, how can browse incognito and how can delete individual cookies.
13) Who is responsible for informing the Guarantor that uses profiling cookies?
The owner of the site has that burden. If the site uses only profiling cookies of third party does not need to inform the Guarantor but he is obliged to indicate which are the third party cookies, and to indicate links to information about them.
14) When this law will come into force?
The Guarantor has given a year to come into compliance and the deadline is June 2, 2015.
COOKIES USED ON THE SITE
The following list shows the cookies used on the site, and their function:
- PHPSESSID: Cookie used to keep session information when browsing the site. This type of cookie is essential for the correct operation of the site and is then cleared when the browsing experience on the site ends.
- localStorage: Technical cookie totally anonymous for saving small amounts of local data on the browser.
- _cml_language: Cookie used to store the language of this site. Duration: session.
- wordpress_test_cookie: Check the ability to record cookies on your browser. Duration: session.
- wordpress_logged_in_[hash]: Identifies the user logged in to the management of the site (front-end), [hash] is a unique identifier for your username and password. Duration: session.
- wordpress_[hash]: Identifies the user logged in to the management of the site (back-end), [hash] is a unique identifier for your username and password. Duration: session.
- wp-settings-[UID]: Stores the settings of the user logged identified by [UID] which corresponds to the progressive number of the registered user. Duration: 1 year.
- wp-settings-time-[UID]: Stores the settings of the user logged identified by [UID] which corresponds the progressive number of the registered user. Duration: 1 year.
- cookie_notice_accepted: Stores the settings of the user logged on the acceptance of Cookies policy. Duration: 1 month.
Navigation without the use of technical and profiling cookies is possible by incognito browsing and it is feasible with all major browsers.